Price And Quantity
- 50 Kilograms
- 50.00 - 60.00 INR
- 1-4 Inch (in)
- 20-80 Grams (g)
- 5-300 Millimeter (mm)
- 2-4 Inch
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Paypal, Letter of Credit (L/C), Western Union, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 150 Kilograms Per Day
- 1 Week
- Jute Bag
- Australia, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Central America, Asia, Africa
- All India
We rank among the top producers, suppliers, and exporters of a wide variety of high tensile fasteners on a global scale. These fasteners are highly praised by our prestigious clientele for their seamless finish, high tensile strength, longevity, and correctness in dimensions. These fasteners are made with premium metals to ensure that they are suited for industrial use. We provide a broad range of High Tensile Fasteners, which includes bolts, nuts, and washers, to meet the diverse needs of our clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a high tensile fastener?
High tensile fasteners are fasteners made from materials with high tensile strength, such as stainless steel, that are able to withstand high levels of tension without breaking or becoming deformed.
2. What are the advantages of using high tensile fasteners?
High tensile fasteners are more durable than other types of fasteners and are able to withstand greater levels of stress and pressure. They are also more resistant to corrosion and can be used in harsher environments.
3. What types of applications are suitable for high tensile fasteners?
High tensile fasteners are often used in applications that require superior strength and durability, such as in the construction industry or in aerospace engineering. They are also commonly used in industries that require high levels of precision, such as automotive and electronics manufacturing.
4. What are the different types of high tensile fasteners?
The most common types of high tensile fasteners are bolts, screws, nuts, and rivets. These fasteners come in a range of sizes and shapes, and can be made of different materials such as stainless steel, alloy steel, and brass.